IPICD Excited Delirium and ACE™ Instructor Requalification 5.1e
Click the “Start Arrow” for a brief “Welcome and Introduction” from IPICD president and chief learning officer, John G. Peters, Jr., Ph.D., CTC, CLS.
If you are having trouble viewing the video. Please download the video.
To maintain their staying current as an IPICD-qualified instructor, this online requalification program is required of all IPICD Excited Delirium and ACE™ – qualified instructors who graduated from the instructor program prior to Version 5.1. IPICD instructor certificates expire 2 years from the date of issue. This online program will educate and update IPICD-qualified Excited Delirium and ACE™- qualified instructors about several topics that were added to IPICD Version 5.1, including, but not limited to: agonal breathing; alcohol withdrawal; autism; epilepsy; synthetic drugs; water intoxication; and other important subjects.
Only IPICD-qualified Excited Delirium and ACE™ instructor graduates prior to Version 5.1 are authorized and qualified to take this online requalification course.
Upon successful completion of the course and online assessment, you can print a new instructor requalification certificate. The new certificate will expire 2 years from the date of issuance.
- Computer with speakers (all lessons have optional narration, with one or more lessons requiring the listening to third party audio),
- Computer with dependable Internet connection (high speed connection is recommended for best results),
- Knowledge on how to navigate the Internet,
- Mouse (unless using touch screen),
- Keyboard (unless using touch screen),
- Printer (optional),
- IPICD Mini-Poster and/or original instructor workbook,
- IPICD Instructor Requalification Workbook Version 5.1e (only downloadable after course payment is processed),
- Comfortable chair,
- Comfortable writing surface for note taking,
- Writing instrument,
- Highlighter for the highlighting of workbook and/or article text,
- Appropriate lighting, and a
- Quiet area.
NOTE: All documents are in PDF. Adobe Reader can be downloaded from here.
Thank you for maintaining your instructor qualification, and for helping to professionalize your agency through continuous training.